The Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Forestry seised the General Council for Food, Agriculture and Rural Areas (CGAAER), to propose, on the basis of a diagnosis of the current situation, recommendations for development strategy and regulatory framework to promote the use of biocontrol products by farmers and other users.
The report draws up a list of 5 recommendations:
- To propose a regulatory definition of biocontrol products in order to better define their framework;
- To respect the deadlines for the processing of applications for approval as from 1 January 2018;
- To specify and implement strategies and research priorities for the biocontrol sector in a roadmap;
- Systematic use and valorisation of biocontrol products by setting up specific indicators, by multiplying standardised CEPP actions (PPP saving certificates), by listing biocontrol products in BSV (Plant Health Bulletins) and by promoting the sharing of biocontrol products experience;
- To promote biocontrol products in all public policies, in particular by providing a coherent and objective discourse to potential users and citizens.
To download: Les produits de biocontrôle pour la protection des cultures (in French)
Lynxee consulting’s team is at your disposal to answer your questions.
Contact us! http://lynxee.consulting/en/contact/