ANSES has issued a new version of the Memo relative to trials and experiments of regulated products (plant protection products/fertilisers) dated 19/06/2017; the previous Memo was dated December 2016. The main changes are as follows:
- Plant protection products:
- Revision of the amount of the fee levied by ANSES (fixed by the decree of 12 April 2017 – Articles 4 and 5, entered into force on 01/07/2017) when applying for a trial permit. The trials are divided into two categories: research trials and experiments, and development trials and experiments, with two levels of fees. A reduced fee is introduced for biocontrol products.
- Introduction of a definition for the term “experimental site”.
- Effective implementation of the SIDEP service online (https://sidep.anses.fr/#/login) since 06/04/2017 to manage two categories of declarations:
- The declaration prior to the trial setting up in the context of exemptions to applications for trial permits, to be submitted to SIDEP no later than 10 working days prior to the implementation of the trial or experiment;
- The declaration of setting up (before the end of the assessmentsand no later than 20 days after the first application of the products tested) and end of officially recognised trials (no later than 20 days after the end of the assessments or crop destruction).
- Fertilisers and crop substrates: revision of the amount of the fee levied by ANSES (fixed by the decree of 12 April 2017 – Article 7, point V, entered into force on 01/07/2017): fixing a single tariff of 1000 € per request.
To download (in French):
Arrêté du 12 avril 2017 fixant le barème de la taxe fiscale affectée perçue par l’Agence nationale de sécurité sanitaire de l’alimentation, de l’environnement et du travail relative à la mise sur le marché des produits phytopharmaceutiques et de leurs adjuvants, des matières fertilisantes et de leurs adjuvants et des supports de culture
See also our previous articles:
Lynxee consulting’s team is at your disposal to answer your questions.
Contact us! http://lynxee.consulting/en/contact/