EFSA has released the revision 3.1 of the Pesticide Residue Intake Model. The following modifications were introduced:
- A new spreadsheet was added to facilitate the conversion of MRLs derived from the European Commission database in a format compatible with PRIMo;
- Correction of a number of large portion consumption data;
- Correction of unit weight data;
- Correction of TMDI calculation;
- Correction of the calculation of the threshold residue in processed products (IESTI case 2a and 2b);
- Editorial modifications.
A comparison of old and new versions indicates that the revisions impact the acute risk assessment, for several commodities, but not the chronic risk assessment.
Pesticide Residue Intake Model – EFSA PRIMo revision 3.1 (update of EFSA PRIMo revision 3), EFSA Supporting publication 2019:EN-1605
EFSA PRIMo revision 3.1 (spreadsheet)
See also our previous articles:
Lynxee consulting’s team is at your disposal to answer your questions.
Contact us! http://lynxee.consulting/en/contact/