Four orders were issued late April – early May for saving Certificates (‘CEPP’). They confirm the effective entry into force of the CEPP system.
The first Order of 27 April 2017 describes the methodology and rules for calculating the NODU indicator (Number of unit doses) and the frequency of calculation.
Five appendices specify:
- Plant protection uses excluded from the NODU calculation;
- Rules of calculation based on uses;
- The average yield of crops;
- Crop correspondence table (agricultural statistics and plant protection uses);
- Reference NODU values for each substance.
The second Order of 27 April 2017 defines the methodology for evaluating standardised actions. Each standardised action is evaluated according to three components in order to establish the number of associated certificates:
- Component 1: its effect on the reduction of use and impact;
- Component 2: its potential development;
- Component 3: its ease of implementation and economic record.
The Order of 3 May 2017 defines the modalities of application for the grant of CEPPs.
Applications for the issue of CEPP referred to in Article R. 254-35 of the Rural Code and for sea fishing shall be made by means of an electronic application accessible at the following address: https: // alim.agriculture.gouv.fr/cepp/
The Order of 9 May 2017 defines standardised measures for the saving of plant protection products. Twenty five standardised actions are defined.
Our previous article: New Decree for PPP saving certificates (‘CEPP’)
Lynxee consulting’s team is at your disposal to answer your questions.
Contact us! http://lynxee.consulting/en/contact/