The EPPO Standard “PP 1/239 (2) Dose expression for plant protection products” has been updated to the version PP 1/239 (3) and published on 24/02/2021. The revision follows the EPPO Workshop on harmonized dose expression for the zonal evaluation of plant protection products in high growing crops (Vienna, October 2016).
This standard includes :
– Different dose expressions available according to the type of crop.
– Definitions of terms commonly used in the description of the dose expressions.
– Methods to calculate the different dose expressions for high growing crops, and also to calculate their interconversion.
– Specific parameters to be recorded to determine a dose but also to be able to convert it to another dose expression.
– Harmonized procedures on the measurement of individual plant parameters in the field to facilitate consistent approaches.
Lynxee consulting’s team is at your disposal to answer your questions.
Contact us! http://lynxee.consulting/en/contact/